Terms of sale
Your reservation will be confirmed to you within 24 hours by email or telephone. At the time of your reservation, you must specify if you are traveling with oversized luggage.
Eden transports reserves the right to charge the price of transport, if it has not been canceled 24 hours before taking charge. The customer cannot claim any compensation of any kind whatsoever.
Eden transports accepts the following means of payment:
The transfers between terminals or airports must be paid in advance by bank transfer or credit card.
Cash payments are only accepted for transfers between postal addresses within metropolitan France.
Eden Transports accepts the following means of payment:
- Our prices are quoted in euros including VAT.
- Included are: all taxes, tolls, fuel and insurance.
- Luggage weighing less than 15 kg per person and hand luggage: free. A supplement of €5.00 per additional or oversize piece of luggage.
Any time started is due.
Eden Transports cannot be held responsible for objects or luggage left in the vehicles. We decline any responsibility for any damage caused by the delay, the cancellation of a connection, in particular due to bad weather or bad traffic conditions.
Eden Transports reserves the right to interrupt the service in progress if the behavior of the customers jeopardizes the safety of the driver or that of the vehicle, or in the event of lack of respect vis-à-vis the driver.
Terms of cancelation
- Cancellation on D-3 of the service: 25% of the requested service.
- Cancellation on D-2 of the service: 50% of the service ordered.
- Cancellation on D-1 of the service or the same day: 100% of the service.